With more and more use of stainless steel for wall cladding and hand rails etc in the work place and recreational areas such as shopping centres, finger-marking and smearing is becoming a great problem. There is a solution – GIBBS will not only clean and remove finger marks from stainless steel surfaces but make them much more resistant to further marking.
- GIBBS is unique and has many applications in industry, many of which complement each other.
- GIBBS lubricant & corrosion inhibitor, surface cleaner protects without leaving a sticky, dirt attracting residue, therefore, particularly useful in polluted and dusty environments.
- GIBBS protects machinery that is prone to clogging and jamming will run for longer when regularly lubricated.
- GIBBS protects bare metal cutting tools ensuring they stay cleaner and remain corrosion-free.
- GIBBS when applied to bare-metal stock or castings will preserve them from corrosion and be handled without leaving corrosive finger-marks. Finished metal articles are resistant to staining when handled.
- GIBBS will not interfere with any subsequent painting processes.
- GIBBS cleaning abilities means that is extremely useful as a ‘prep-fluid’ for soldering and welding
- GIBBS is an extremely fast-acting penetrant which speeds-up the stripping and overhauling of machinery and equipment.
- GIBBS water-proofs, it is a water-dispersant and contact cleaner, therefore only this one product is needed.
- GIBBS works in all temperatures, will not gel or leave a sticky dirt attracting residue, can be painted over.
Caution: Disconnect power tools, appliances and other live electrical sources before spraying.