Maintenance & Restoration of your Car with GIBBS
- GIBBS cleans all metal surfaces including aluminium, alloy, brass, cast iron, chrome, copper, magnesium, steel (from mild steel to tooling steel) titanium and most glass, leather, plastic, rubber, wood surface. Rejuvenates weather faded fibreglass, leather and plastics
- GIBBS contains NO abrasives, acids, arsenic, carcinogens, corrosives, graphite, kerosene, silicones, synthetics, teflon or waxes.
- GIBBS protects magnesium components such as wheels and gearboxes from corrosion – Porsche owners are using GIBBS to protect the many precious components on their cars
- GIBBS clean and protect alloy wheels, leaving no sticky residue, while preventing further marking when handling. See “Wheels” for more info
- GIBBS water-proof ignition leads, electrical systems, clean corroded electrical contacts & relays, frees-up sticky Ignition, squeaky hinges, door locks, lubricate throttle cables and linkages.
- Protects bare metal cars from rust – see our Bare Metal Car feature for a success story.
GIBBS’s unique formula means it can be safely used in body repair shops without risking paintwork contamination.
From the French Rods-Custom.com Forum
I would like to share my experience with your product. I use it on my Oldsmobile 1950 Holiday Hard Top Model 98 Classic Car. My car is parked in a very humid stone garage. I use GIBBS BRAND regularly to protect the bare metal body. I use it every 3 months and I must say I’m very satisfied. I thought the bottle wouldn’t last so long, but for only 430 ml, I was surprised ! For me, it’s a good solution, because it allows me to keep my car bare metal until I decide which color to paint it. Choosing the color isn’t an easy thing ! I use it also on my Mountain bike and it’s great. It’s simple to use and very effective!